Before returning a unit for repair, it is necessary to obtain the RMA number.
- Print out and complete a copy of the form
- Fax the form (as specified on the form)
- We will reply with RMA number within 24 hours.
Returning a product for repair? Manage your repair experience on-line. Click here
Distrubutor rma information
RMA Credits Form (PDF FILE)
RMA Defective Products Form (PDF FILE)
Our HVAC Technical Support Staff have the knowledge and experience to provide answers quickly and accurately. Contact us at 800-327-5060 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. You can also fax your request to 866-259-1241.
| Promax Products
|National Promax Service
5301 West 161 Street
Cleveland, OH 44142
|| Phone: 800-995-9382
| All Other Products
|SPX Service Solutions
755 Eisenhower Drive
Owatonna, MN 55060
|| Phone: 800-344-4013
Vacuum Pump Service Centers
All Robinair products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year after the sale of the product. Exception to this policy will be individually identified. The sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair, replace or provide credit for any defective product or parts thereof, which are returned to the seller's factory within the period mentioned above, and which upon examination are proven to the seller's satisfaction to be defective.
The warranty shall not apply to any product or part which has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident. The seller shall not be responsible for any special or consequential damages and the warranty as set forth is in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied. However, the seller makes no warranty of merchantability in respect to any products for any particular purpose other than that stated in this literature and any applicable manufacturer's shop or service manuals referred to therein, including any subsequent service bulletins.
In Warranty - Covered by Robinair’s No Hassle one-year over-the-counter exchange policy. Please return vacuum pump to your distributor.
- Provide over-the-counter exchange for your customer.
- Contact Customer Service at 800-327-5060 to obtain your No Hassle RGA
Out of Warranty ONLY – Customer or Distributor sends pump to one of the four Robinair Regional Vacuum Pump Repair Centers listed below:
- Please include description of problem, complete address, phone number and contact name.
- Service center will provide an estimate upon request.
|Region 1 -
3907 S. W. 12th Court
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
|Region 2 -
A & A Hydraulic Repair Co.
5301 West 161st Street
Cleveland, OH 44142
(216) 362-4000 or (800) 992-9898
|Region 3 -
Rocky Mountain CFC Equipment Service Inc.
851 A-10 Hwy 224
Denver, CO 80229
(303) 287-2607 or (800) 626-3266
|Region 4 - |
Merced A/C Equipment Service
805 S. Freemont Ave.
Alhambra, CA 91803
- Call the Technical Support Line at 1-800-822-5561 for assistance.
- Have the following information available: Model number, serial number, and date code.
- Troubleshooting will be provided. Service center may be dispatched or parts may be shipped at no charge.
TOOLS & ACCESSORIES/INSTRUMENTS
"No Hassle" Item:
Return product to the distributor.
- Provide over-the-counter exchange to the customer.
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-628-6496 for RGA# to return product.
Distributor Cost over $50.00 and not "No Hassle" Item:
- Call Technical Support at 1-800-822-5561 for warranty instructions.
- Item may be replaced, repaired, or parts may be sent at the discretion of Robinair.
Distributor Cost under $50.00:
- Follow Field Scrap procedures below.
- Verify that the distributor price is $50.00 or less.
- Contact Robinair sales representative, who will complete the field scrap form and submit it to Robinair.
- Credit will be issued on account. Allow 4-6 weeks processing time.
Your privacy is important to us. SPX maintains high standards for the
protection of your privacy on our web sites. We will not share, sell, or rent any personally identifiable information you provide without your prior consent. We will not send you any unsolicited e-mail ("spam").
The Information We Collect
A file stored in your computer's browser, called a "cookie," allows our web
server to read your customized preferences. When you visit our site, we may
place a cookie on your computer that will allow us to enhance your
experience and to make improvements to our site. Our cookies will never be
used to track your activity on any third party web sites that you link to
from us or to send "spam." The cookie does not provide us with any
personally identifiable information about you, and is deleted when your
Internet session is terminated.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers and Tracks
We will not use any personally identifiable information you give us except
to provide the product, service or information that you request or for which
you register. We will not sell, rent, license, or otherwise share your
personally identifiable information, including your e-mail address, with
third parties unless you specifically consent to let us do so.
Sites To Which We Link
If you choose to use any of the links we provide to other sites you will be
leaving our web site and going to a new one. Protection of privacy at those
Changes to This Policy
Any changes to this policy will be posted on our web site. You may wish to
review this policy from time to time in order to review any such changes.